A Common eye disease associated with aging that gradually destroys sharp, central vision. Because side vision remains good, macular degeneration doesn’t cause total blindness.
If you experience the following, please call us to schedule an appointment:
- Straight lines appear wavy
- Difficulty seeing at a distance
- Decreased ability to distinguish colors
- Inability to see details, such as faces or words in a book
- Dark or empty spots block your center of vision
Early diagnosis and treatment may be vision saving!